For this specific project, and taking into account its temporary duration, we are proposing the development of a pilot prototype confined to specific space-time coordinates. However, the objective is that, once the functionality and operability of the tool is verified, it can be resized to gradually reach, in subsequent projects, a global scale.
2. Application of network analysis methodologies and of knowledge engineering for the analysis of the data, which will be interpreted in accordance with Bruno Latour’s Network-Actor theory and theoretical positioning related to cultural complexity. The aim is to obtain unpublished knowledge, as much critical-interpretation as prospective-strategic that can be reused for different sectors.
3. Analysis of the digital presence of the agencies responsible for the organisation of artistic exhibitions and of their outreach and impact. This analysis will allow us to delve into the processes of inequality that emerge as a result of the different capacities of digital performance that cultural institutions have, with the consequent maintenance of certain peripheries and marginalities, or the appearance of new ones.
4. Data integration relating to the artistic exhibitions in the GeoWave system. Geowave is a georeference content management system developed by the Khaos research team at the University of Malaga, directed by Joseph F. Aldana Montes, that integrates a powerful system of queries based on user profile recognition and dynamic recommendations. In addition to facilitating the visualisation of the geospacial distribution of registered exhibitions, this system will allow us to accomplish one of the purposes of our project: the creation of an open and social platform.
5. Training of highly qualified personnel in high impact technologies in the context of artistic culture will contribute to the progressive consolidation of digital studies on the artistic culture in Spain in the framework of the so-called Digital Art History.
6. Finally, our project aims to contribute to expand the field of Digital Humanities in our country beyond the scope of philology, linguistics and literature.